Herring Hall Bed & Breakfast Policies
- Jingle Belle, our family Great Pyrenees dog, is a frequent visitor at the Inn. We are sorry we are unable to accept your pets.
- As was tradition 200 years ago, all of our guest rooms are located on the second story.
- Smoking is permitted outside the Inn only.
- We must advise guests that the lavatory in the General Room bath is located rather close to the side wall, due to plumbing restrictions, and is therefore not recommended for above average size folks.
- Herring Hall is most appropriate for adults, although responsible children age 12 and over are welcome as guests.
- Herring Hall is proud to be in the neighborhood of the Natural Bridge Speedway and Dragstrip. The racetrack has been a Rockbridge County cultural icon since 1954. While you can’t see the track from Herring Hall, their events are held on Friday and Saturday nights. They are over by 11:00 pm, so most folks don’t find it offensive. Lots of our guests like to pay them a visit! If you are a race fan, we highly recommend you check it out!.
- A Full Breakfast is included with your stay.
- Rates do not include tax.
- Check in is from 4:00 – 6:00 PM
- Check out by 11:00 AM
- Earlier and later times are available with advance request.
- A deposit of one night or 50% (whichever is greater) is required to guarantee your reservation. This can be paid with a credit card or check.
- Balance due upon arrival.
- The Inn accepts VISA, MasterCard, Cash, and Travelers Checks.
- Reservations made within the cancellation period will be billed at time of reservation.
- All cancellations must be made by calling the Innkeeper at 540-460-3365.
- Email cancellations will not be accepted.
- A $25.00 processing fee is charged on all cancellations.
- You have up to 14 days prior to arrival to cancel unless it is during one of our local peak weekends (graduation and other big college weekends, fall foliage, etc.) then you have 30 days please.
- Full refund for cancellations if made within 14 days of arrival minus a $25 fee, if we are able to rebook the room.
Herring Hall Bed & Breakfast
Anne Herring, Owner / Innkeeper
154 Herring Hall Road, Natural Bridge, VA 24578
Copyright 2008 -2015 - Herring Hall Bed & Breakfast ~ All Rights Reserved.